Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wrapping up Rarotonga

wait, so which one is the men's room?

 for my girls at clinic 3-2 (i'm lookin at you Pricilla)

 this is the crab that got eaten by the cleaning staff. In their defense it is one way to clean a crab out of a kitchen.

 Our hotel from the water

 stop what you are doing and fly to Rarotonga for one of these "clamato" Bloody Mary's

 sunset at the Aro'a beachside inn

 me and tash on the beach for sunset

 and then underwater

 Chicchi, you know I had to buy the shirt...cause I'm super brown

 I love this dawg
 basketball is way harder in Rarotonga

hand feeding chickens

then we ate queso soup

 into every Deiter's life a little rain must fall

 getting tipsy on Sir Richard Branson Bucks

5 comments:

  1. I love that dawg too! Your blog is awesome like the two of u, missing you both. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, continue making priceless memories and posting your adventures. Loving all your posts! Xoxo mia bill n nelson

    ReplyDelete
  2. what up bill. tough one today vs the cowboys. I know because I did a tandem bike wine tour with tash and then came back to our van to watch Brandon weedon stink. see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the shoutouts even though we are drifting apart. Since there is a pic of Tash with a komodo, I am under the assumption that you got my dragon. I traded the scooter for 2 cases of orange soda (I feel like I won that deal). Hope you guys are all good. Your blog is both fun and educational. Stop playing with all those stray dogs. You are just asking for trouble.
    -Chicchi

    Come home.
    -Lizzard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hilarious. we saw 3 lizzards the other day and then a mountain that had a tiny bald peak. It reminded us of you guys.

      Delete
  4. p.s you can pry the stray dogs out of my cold dead hands

    ReplyDelete